Recent research has identified the top Irish holiday experiences as rated by tourists who have enjoyed a holiday on our shores.
Ireland attracts millions of tourists year after year and many return on an annual basis to relive their holiday experiences, and enjoy a leisurely Irish break, a holiday like no other!
The following are some of the tourist experiences rated by Irish visitors and what they took from their holiday to Ireland (in no particular order):
- Irish Traditional Music in a typical Irish Pub setting
- Cliffs of Moher in County Clare, one of the wonders of the world
- The Historic beauty of Glendalough
- The rugged and rustic splendour of Connemara
- Cosmopolitan and chic Dublin city centre
- The Majestic Rock Of Cashel, that will soon welcome the Queen of England
- A Round of Golf on an attractive Irish links course
- The stunning drive and views along the Ring of Kerry
- Monastic settlement of Clonmacnoise, County Offaly
- The warm céad míle fáilte you will get in Irish accommodation
- The Neolithic wonder of Newgrange and its huge significance during the Winter Solstice
- The charming fishing town of Dingle
- The castles and stately mansions throughout Ireland
- Black Taxi Tours around the once troubled but now thriving Belfast city
- The Norman Castle city of Kilkenny
- Tourist mecca of Killarney and its lakes
- Surfing along the west coast, from West Kerry to Donegal
- The coastal walks along North Antrim
- The wonderful Irish cuisine
What do you think of the above list of top Irish holiday experiences? If you have more to add to the list please let us know – we appreciate any comments!